She's oh so lovely

8 Weeks 4 days

Today I met with my Obstetrician, Dr. Fiona Dalzell, and she is lovely. She actually reminds me of an older version of Casey K, an old friend of mine.

I knew I had to be brave and drive into the city, as I'll be doing it plenty of time over the next 7 months. It was actually so easy to get to! Parking on the street was a nightmare so next time I think I might just pay the $5 for parking.

After getting lost and walking from one side of the hospital to another, I FINALLY found the private clients where she practices. When she came out of her office I saw that she was on crutches. I was given a piece of paper stating her injuries and that she will not be able to deliver babies before....March 2008 phew! So all good

I went into her office and we spoke for a good 1/2 hour. She has the nicest voice and it really calming. She answered any questions I had, not that there were many, and she also put me on the ultrasound machine and I got to see bubs again. Even though I had hardly any water we still sort of saw the heart beating...no tears this time!

So overall I am very happy with Fiona. I just hope that she can make it to the delivery, as they work on 24 hr slots. But the other OB'S she works with are woman and Ill get a chance to meet with them before my due date.

I'm still feeling sick every morning but am learning to maintain it...The key is to eat! Fingers crossed it magically disappears at 12 weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone