The Nursery
25 weeks 3 days


Tonight Ell and I did a bit of work on the nusery. For the last few days I had been busy painting the wooden tallboy we bought off the local furniture shop. Once it had dried we bought it into the nursery. We also put up the dream plaque above the cot and set up the lamp etc. We still have some work to do, like put down the skirting boards and put up the sliding wardrobe doors, but we'll get there!
Here are some pics:
On the pregnancy side of things, everything is going well.....BUT Im suffering from heart burn, sore back, peeing constantly (and most of the time nothing comes out!), stretching stomach, the discomfort of turning over in bed, being so emotional over little stupid things, bleeding gums, bubs having karate lessons in my tummy at 5am in the morning and feeling ever so tired!
The joys of pregnancy! But you know what? I love it because its bringing me closer to meeting my little man. I cant wait for that day and have tears just thinking about it...bring on 3rd October!
Night xox
Comments