Sammy's First Christmas


Merry First Christmas Sammy!

Well Samuel celebrated his first christmas this year. Although it didn't feel like Christmas at all, it will be better next year (Ells promised).

Samuel was kind and slept through again for his Mummy. After I got him up and fed, I dressed him up as Santa. This time he didn't cry after I put the hat on. Isn't he just the cutest Santa ever?
Poor Elliot had to keep working on the backyard, as it is in a bad state at the moment and we didn't really want to drag th dogs over to Springfield. So at about 11am Samuel and I drove over to Naomi's for a christmas lunch. As usual Leah (with the help from Na) cooked a scumpcious roast....Im drooling just thinking about those potatoes.
After lunch Naomi took us outside to try out her new camera - its magical! We got some really funny shots, especially when I came up with the idea of relaxing my lips by flapping them together (hard to explain LOL) and Naomi caught it on camera and it looked so hilarious! She also got some lovely shots of Sammy and I - more to load later

After the fun outside we opened presents. Sammy was given:

$30 (from both Mum and Nanna)

Jack-in-the-box (from Naomi & Adrian)

Baby Enstein DVD and short and t-shirt set (from Leah & Bran)

Turtle Tummy Time Mat (from Dad & Marichu)

A musical light (from Peter & Gerry)

$50 (from Vicki and Paul)



I left at about 6pm and came home to poor Ell still working hard outside. His hands were all cut and wrinkly from all the cementing he did. He works so hard for us and the house - Im so proud of him. I bought him home a plate of food too, aren't I a good wife. We can't wait for next xmas. I'm sure Samuel will understand it and the house should be done so we will be able to have christmas at ours for a good change :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone