Introducing Mr Helmet
Yesterday I took Samuel to get his helmet put on. It was a bit of a mixed emotion day as I'm sad at the fact that he has to look like an american football player for 3 months, but I know its for the best and that I will eventually get used to him wearing it.
He hasn't complained at all with wearing it, although we are starting off slow. Today was 1.5 hrs on, half hr off, and then tomorrow its 3 hrs on, half hr off etc until we get to 7 days later and he'll be wearing it for the full 23 hrs a day :(
It didnt end up costing us anything as my health care card (always forget I have one) covered it...so we didnt need to up our PHI dam it!
Afterwards I drove to Leahs and hung out there for the day. Elliot got back about 7.30pm as he was in country Inverell for a week. I handled it like a pro this time, probably because I wasnt hormonal and pregnant!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. As you can see he is still a happy bubba:




He hasn't complained at all with wearing it, although we are starting off slow. Today was 1.5 hrs on, half hr off, and then tomorrow its 3 hrs on, half hr off etc until we get to 7 days later and he'll be wearing it for the full 23 hrs a day :(
It didnt end up costing us anything as my health care card (always forget I have one) covered it...so we didnt need to up our PHI dam it!
Afterwards I drove to Leahs and hung out there for the day. Elliot got back about 7.30pm as he was in country Inverell for a week. I handled it like a pro this time, probably because I wasnt hormonal and pregnant!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. As you can see he is still a happy bubba:
Comments