Wow, its been TOO long
Ops! I cant believe I haven't made a post since April! Its now July! My bad. But alas, here I am ready to update you all.
Well Samuel is now 9 months old, can you believe it! He is growing up way too quick and before I know it, I will be organising his 1st birthday! We will probably just have the family over, have some lunch and a teddy cake!
Samuel now has 4 toothy pegs. Two on the bottom, and two on the top. He looks extra cute with them. Especially when he gives a cheesy grin. He is seriously a champion teether as he has continued to sleep through the night. Sure, he is a little grumpy and whiny through the day but at night he is still perfect. Ive really been lucky having a great sleeper.
He is also so close to crawling. For the past two weeks he has been rocking back and forth on his knees, but just hasn't worked out that he needs to use his arms in order to go forward! So there are a lot of bellyflops happening at the moment. He is going through a really whingy stage at the moment as he is getting frustrated with himself as he can not get to where he wants to go. Im sure he will pick it up in the next few weeks....hopefully!
About a month or so ago Samuel was properly sick for the first time. He had a terrible cold and it really hit us all hard. He refused to go to sleep until about 11.30pm and then was waking every 2-3 hrs for a resettle. After a few days, and no signs of improvement, we went to the drs and got some antiboitics and he was better within a few days. He hasnt been sick since, thank goodness.
He is still a happy little fellow, but is changing every day. He isnt the most affectionate baby as I really have to get him in a sleepy mood before I can nurse him in my arms and have some quiet time together, looking at eachother in the eyes. He loves touching my face when we do this and its so cute. Well not so cute when he sticks his finger up my nose or pokes me in the eye!
He went through a stage where he would say mumma all the time but now he's decided thats not cool so has decided his way of communicating is squaking and screaming LOL
__________________________________________________
I have been working at McDonalds the past week. We really needed to start getting some extra cash as I am still at home with Samuel and money is a bit tight. I had always said to myself that I would never work at McDonalds but it hasnt been too bad actually. Im working nights, so 8pm-1am. I get home and crawl into bed to get some sleep and start the day at 7am with Samuel. Ill do it until I dont need to anymore.
I have to run as Samuel has woken but here are some recent pics of Sammy:



Well Samuel is now 9 months old, can you believe it! He is growing up way too quick and before I know it, I will be organising his 1st birthday! We will probably just have the family over, have some lunch and a teddy cake!
Samuel now has 4 toothy pegs. Two on the bottom, and two on the top. He looks extra cute with them. Especially when he gives a cheesy grin. He is seriously a champion teether as he has continued to sleep through the night. Sure, he is a little grumpy and whiny through the day but at night he is still perfect. Ive really been lucky having a great sleeper.
He is also so close to crawling. For the past two weeks he has been rocking back and forth on his knees, but just hasn't worked out that he needs to use his arms in order to go forward! So there are a lot of bellyflops happening at the moment. He is going through a really whingy stage at the moment as he is getting frustrated with himself as he can not get to where he wants to go. Im sure he will pick it up in the next few weeks....hopefully!
About a month or so ago Samuel was properly sick for the first time. He had a terrible cold and it really hit us all hard. He refused to go to sleep until about 11.30pm and then was waking every 2-3 hrs for a resettle. After a few days, and no signs of improvement, we went to the drs and got some antiboitics and he was better within a few days. He hasnt been sick since, thank goodness.
He is still a happy little fellow, but is changing every day. He isnt the most affectionate baby as I really have to get him in a sleepy mood before I can nurse him in my arms and have some quiet time together, looking at eachother in the eyes. He loves touching my face when we do this and its so cute. Well not so cute when he sticks his finger up my nose or pokes me in the eye!
He went through a stage where he would say mumma all the time but now he's decided thats not cool so has decided his way of communicating is squaking and screaming LOL
__________________________________________________
I have been working at McDonalds the past week. We really needed to start getting some extra cash as I am still at home with Samuel and money is a bit tight. I had always said to myself that I would never work at McDonalds but it hasnt been too bad actually. Im working nights, so 8pm-1am. I get home and crawl into bed to get some sleep and start the day at 7am with Samuel. Ill do it until I dont need to anymore.
I have to run as Samuel has woken but here are some recent pics of Sammy:
Comments