New Moon Premiere

Last night Leah, Naomi and I went to the New Moon Premiere at the Logan Hyperdome. It was crazy! So many young teeny boppers there to cheer on their wolf or vamp team!

Leah and I decided to be 'cool' and wear our vampire fangs. As I was getting ready Elliot decided to come and show me how its done. A nice Edward impersonation you think? Me think no:



The girls picked me up on the way (we were all wearing our New Moon shirts and even convinced Naomi to buy a Jacob one, even though she's not a fan LOL) and we stopped in to get some alcohol for pre-show drinks. We got our goodies and then parked at the dome. We decided to scull a few drinks in the carpark, as you do and things got a little crazy:






We then walked up to the food court and ordered our cheap-arse dinner and acted like tools:






We then decided to go back to the car and go get more drinkies but the dam car wouldn't start! I think we had left one of the lights on. So we hung out there until a car drove past and we flagged them down. Lucky it was a nice man and his young teenage son so of course they were more then happy to help out 3 hot ladies!

They jump started the car and so we went driving around for 20 mins to charge up the battery (and got more drinks of course). Once we got back we sculled them and even poured some in drink bottles! Haha how desperate.

By this stage we were quite 'happy' and inside the cinemas we bumped into my friend Tamara from work, who was there with her sister. Hmmm needless to say we were very friendly. We even started chatting to some randoms and asked to have a pic with them (I look hungry in the second pic LOL). The teeth were a real winner for attention:



The movie was awesome! Leah and I were both on the edge of our seats throughout the whole thing while Naomi fought to keep her eyes open! The movie didnt start until about 1215am so I'll excuse her for that one LOL. There was a lot of cheering and crying from the audience. I dot think you can get it unless you're a real fan. It was an awesome night and I certainly paid for it the next day! But so so worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone