Sam & Ollie's Birthday Party
Happy Birthday to my boys!
Today we had the boys combined birthday party at the duck park in Beenleigh.
Elliot and Paul got down there at 5.30am to reserve a table that was right next to the main playground and BBQ but he almost had it stolen from an old couple! Lucky he stood his ground and the couple left.
It was a little bit stressful at first because of all the running around I was doing in the morning: collecting balloons, bringing all the food and drink over (that Shara kindly helped me prepare and make) and chairs/tables etc. Once we were all set up I could relax!
We had heaps of people come and the boys got so spoilt. Everything from McQueen toys to books. I had a Cheesecake shop Caramel Lightning McQueen cake for Sam and Jeanette made a gorgeous cat cake for Ollie! I secretely want a tradition to continue of Jeanette making a cake for one of the boys every year :) She loves doing it and does an amazing job.
Cant believe my boys are 3 and 1! Not sure I will do a BBQ party next year. Might just have a combined party at Wriggle It Playcentre! Let others do the work for me LOL

Comments