Playgroup Xmas Party

Today we had our Playgroup Xmas party at Eagleby Pools. It was a great day and the kids really enjoyed swimming in the water - well when I say swim I mean either sitting in the shallow end or clinging onto me. My  boys defiantly are not swimmers at heart. We all brought a nice plate of food and Pat (the leader Kerry's husband) dressed up as Santa and gave the kids their presents that we had bought and given to him prior.n Poor Sammy had to wait until the very end! He was very patient though. I also bought my friend Amy from next door along. She is such a sweet heart. I had secretly collected money from the girls at playgroup and we bought Kerry some cute little gifts to thank her for her efforts. Here are some pics from our party:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone