Sam & Ollie's first dress-up party

Today Oliver and Sam went to their very first dress up party!

I secretly love anything dress ups so searched for some cool costumes for them. I was about to buy Sam a pirate outfit but a friend from playgroup kindly lent us her sons one. I was also lucky enough to find a pixie (or santas little helper) outfit at vinnies for $3! Perfect!

Sam had been talking about Lexi's pirate party for ages and so the morning of the party he was very excited the day had finally come! I got the boys dressed in their outfits (and was surprised Ollie didnt try and take his off like he did the day before because it has bells on it!) and Sam let me put his pirate makeup on. I got dressed also into a ladies pirate outfit I was lent from another playgroup friend :) I wore Leah's red wig and think I looked pretty sexy for a pirate haha

We drove to the party, which was at Tambourine, and when we got there the kids had a great time running around with the other littlies. We played some games, had a bite to eat and then came home so Oliver could sleep. Cant wait til the boys parties!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone