Doomben Races

Elliot and I were lucky enough to be invited to spend the day at Doomben Raceway to watch a polo match! It was the first time for both of us. I decided to treat myself and get my hair and makeup done professionally by the one adn only Erin Bigg (www.erinbigg.com.au). She did an amazing job as always and I felt a million bucks! I had also borrow a dress off a friend so had something 'new' to wear.

We left the kids at home with Vicki. It was a really nice day and the food was good too. We met up with Els boss Jonathan and spent the afternoon talking, eating and drinking.

When we were all called onto the field to stomp the grass back in, El decided to pat one of the horses and about 15 mins later he started having an allergy attack! His eyes were watering and he couldn't breathe properly through his nose. It started to ease an hour later. Apart from that we had a great day.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone