Griffith Work Party Month
This month has been a complete party month with having 4 Griffith work parties to attend. This is my favourite part of the year.
My parties were at: The Brook Cafe, Yum Cha Robina, Pimpama Golf Course, Jacobs Well Irish Pub and at the Logan Campus.
At the end of the GBS Xmas Party my manager told me, and the 2 other receptionists, that due to budget cuts our contracts were not being renewed. The news was really shocking and we all had a bit of a cry. The mission was on to find another job.
AFE Xmas party Sharon and I drunk one too many wines and had so much fun mucking around. She is fun to be around.
And at the Logan Campus party I did something I never thought I would do. I got up in front of the entire campus and sang a few songs with Robin, who I had been practising with for a few months prior. I did this because I was apart of the Logan Social Club. It was terrifying at first but then I warmed up and really enjoyed it. The theme was 50's rock n roll so I had fun dressing up.
Comments