Today we all drove up to Australia Zoo (Beerwah). I had always wanted to go there as I haven't been to a zoo since I was a baby (I think - Mum?).
We were also driving up that way to pick up some things Elliot had won on ebay so it worked out well.
On the way up it was raining so heavy and we were close to turning around and going back but thought we'd give it a chance.
We were very lucky that when we got there the rain stopped. The boys had a really good time walking around looking at all the animals and riding around on the train.
I think the highlight for them were the kangaroos and the arena show.
 |
| Samuel looking at the Steve Irwin wall. I felt teary when I was there |
 |
| The big croc |
 |
| Feeding the roos |
 |
| My boys, my life... |
 |
| Ollie and his new mate |
 |
| Beautiful leopards |
 |
| Massive snake |
 |
| LOL getting down and dirty with the roos |
Comments