The Boys combined birthday party


Yesterday we celebrated the boys birthdays in a combined birthday party. I always say I will just have a quiet one for them the following year but that always goes out the window when I get a theme in my head!


We went to Alexander Clarke Park again (where we had Oliver's 2nd birthday) and had a really big turn out. There was around 18 kids and lots of adults. El cooked a lovely BBQ and the kids had a ball with Jo the reptile lady, who did a reptile show with live ones!

As you can see the party was reptile themed and a lot of effort went into the decorating. I even had customised t-shirts for the kids made up with their names, ages etc.

The boy's got spoilt rotten with toys and were very juiced up on sugar. I am glad its over with for another year but I will definitely be sticking to 'pick 2 friends each for a play date at ours" party next year.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone