Christmas is on it's way
Can you believe it's only 25 days until Christmas?! I have been getting into the spirit lately by putting up the tree early and creating an American style chimney to christmas our lounge room up. The kids are getting excited (more so about the presents I bet) and I am looking forward to spending another xmas day at home, hopefully with the family.
I came across this little (well big really) craft project on facebook one day and thought I would give it a go. The kids were excited to help me but in the end managed to only stick on 3 bricks each, leaving the rest for me to do haha. It took a few days of taping, painting, cutting and gluing but I finally finished it and I have to say it looks fab.
I went to kmart and got a few more ornaments to add to the collection and hung some stockings and a wreath to it. Now to get onto presents.
The boys and I were out at the hyperdome one day and I decided to make a pit stop into Harvey Norman and have a free santa photo taken. At first Ollie didn't want to go up to santa but once he saw Sam sit next to him, he was a lot more confident to go too. The chosen photo was perfect :)
Comments