Stereosonic 2014

I plucked up the courage this year to go to Stereosonic with Naomi. I am so glad I did because I had such a ball. I haven't danced that much in years! I put all the skinny pretty girls aside and just DANCED!

I caught a train into the city on the Saturday morning and after walking for ages I finally found the hotel. I went up there to be welcomed by two very hung over girls - Na and Katie Lee (Tash's friend). they finally came to a few hours later after we started drinking! That definitely got us in the mood.

We caught a taxi to the festival and after a small line up, got in. The music was pumping! Practically every girl was wearing short shorts and little tops. But after a few more drinks I couldn't have cared less.

After it finished at around 10:30pm we made the painful long walk back to the hotel. I ended up bruising my little toe pinkie, in which the nail ended up falling off! They were so so sore.

It was a really fun day/night and I'd love to do it again next year :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone