The Johnson Family - Member number 5 coming March 2016


Call me crazy, but here we go again! I am so excited to announce that I am pregnant with number 3. I am around 4 1/2 weeks along.


Elliot and I had decided to try for one more as I just didn't feel complete. I had had this feeling for over 2 years so it definitely wasn't an overnight thing.



I guess a part of me would love to have a daughter, for our final baby. But I do know there is a high chance of a boy. All I can do is hope. If it is a boy then I will have plenty of time to accept it and fall in love with him before he is born.



I found out on Saturday 11th July just before I was getting ready to go to Shara's baby shower. For the past 4 months I had been on Vitex (a vitamin that helps to regulate your cycles) but after the break-in I kept forgetting to take it. I had done some research and a lot of people were saying if you stop taking vitex suddenly that you can have a really long cycle. 



I was on CD41 (of a normal 34 day cycle) so I thought I would test anyways to put my mind at ease (and Elliot's!). I went to Chemist Warehouse and picked up a 3 pack of First Response pregnancy tests and went home.



I had collected some FMU that morning so stuck the test in for 5 seconds and then popped the cap back on. I put it down on the bench next to me and started wrapping up Shara's present. A minute later I glanced over at it, and there, low and behold, was 2 solid, obvious lines!



I COULD NOT believe it. I grabbed the stick and with a wide mouth and tears, I went out to the lounge room, where Ell was on the phone to his mum. He new straight away from setting eyes on me that I was pregnant. He quickly got off the phone and came up to me and hugged me. I was just so shocked and couldn't quite believe it. I sort of wished I had of quickly done something special to surprise Ell, like I have done the last 2 times. I just couldn't help myself!



I am really excited and I have made a promise to myself that I will eat well and exercise whenever possible to try and slow down weight gain. I am also nervous about going through the birth again but I've done it twice, I can do it again.



The only people that know are Elliot and Krystal. I will wait until I am around 13 - 15 weeks to tell the boys, just in case. I would hate for them to get excited if *touch wood* in case I had a miscarriage.



I plan to tell Naomi and Leah on the night of my 30th Birthday (yes, mocktails for me) as there is NO WAY I could hide not drinking alcohol. I will tell Mum over coffee, one of our rituals. I hope their response is positive. I will do it some special way, with a gift or something.



The rest of the world can wait until later. I am praying for two things from God. That He has listened to my hearts desire and will bless me with a daughter and that I don't get bad morning sickness like I did with the boys.



At the moment I am weeing a lot, I feel bloated and my boobs seem a little  bigger. I have been eating well and going for a half an hour walk around the campus at work. I have lost 700g in 2 days lol



I had a blood test on Monday but haven't heard back from the Dr so it should all be fine. Next Monday I have an appointment with Midwives First in Beenleigh to see what they are all about, how they can help me and their fee structure. The first appointment is bulk billed but I will probably just end up going back to Redlands Public Hospital as I am in the catchment area (believe it or not).



On the 3rd August I have my first ultrasound. I should be around 7/8 weeks so they will most likely be able to pick up on a heartbeat. That will be exciting. I will be sure to post an update with a picture of baby.



I must go now, Off to go for a walk in this freezing cold weather



xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone