Back to School for 2016!

Today the boys went back to school. I survived the holidays! Clap clap for me! I thought I was losing my mind at the end of them, with the constant arguing and fighting. They were definitely ready to get back to it.

The morning was very stressful and felt rushed as the boys just didn't seem to get the importance of First Day lol. I thought Oliver might have been more excited. Once I had them fed, cleaned and dressed we took some pictures outside. Mum came over also.

Vicki came to the school to see Oliver in his classroom but Mum, Vicki and El didn't stay long. Oliver was having fun playing activities on the table and wasn't fussed when I left (unlike one kid who was sobbing uncontrollably).

The mums were given a little "pack" containing some tissues, a popper, a chocolate and a tea bag and a lovely little notes explaining these were for first day emotions. I thought it was very cute.

Sam new class looked great and the kids were mixed up this year. His teacher Miss Jans said he did really well on his first day. Lets hope he's matured a bit and settles in a bit quicker then previous years.

Picked the boys up at 3pm and they slept well that night. Now to juggle homework from next week. Should be fun!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone