My boudoir and family/pregnancy shoot
I was very lucky to have had 2 free photo shoots to capture this special time in our lives by a friend of Naomi's who specialises in boudoir photos and of course the ever so talented Na!
In the morning I headed over to Greenbank to Jodie's studio (and home) and had my hair and makeup done by one of her relatives. We then went into the studio and I wore a few different outfits and posed under Jodie's instruction. It was fun.
Straight after that I headed home to get everyone organised and then we headed down the coast. We went down to Mermaid Waters and met Na, Adrian and the kids. We met near some pine trees which looked lovely with the sun between them. Na took control and we got some lovely photos of the boys together and with me and El. I absolutely adore them and am so grateful to have these to look back on forever.
We then headed over to the beach where I had changed into a beautiful maternity gown from Bella and Max Maternity gowns. It was a little embarrassing at first because the back of the dress opens up easily and people would have seen my knickers lol There was another pregnant lady down there doing photos and they asked where my dress was from. I thought I would get into the water to roll around in the surf but that didn't really happen as the dress weighed a tone from the water and I looked and felt like a beached whale lol
On the drive home I started feeling really sick, probably due to little water and food, getting up to early and 2 shoots in one day.
Here are some of the pictures from the day. Love love love them x
In the morning I headed over to Greenbank to Jodie's studio (and home) and had my hair and makeup done by one of her relatives. We then went into the studio and I wore a few different outfits and posed under Jodie's instruction. It was fun.
Straight after that I headed home to get everyone organised and then we headed down the coast. We went down to Mermaid Waters and met Na, Adrian and the kids. We met near some pine trees which looked lovely with the sun between them. Na took control and we got some lovely photos of the boys together and with me and El. I absolutely adore them and am so grateful to have these to look back on forever.
We then headed over to the beach where I had changed into a beautiful maternity gown from Bella and Max Maternity gowns. It was a little embarrassing at first because the back of the dress opens up easily and people would have seen my knickers lol There was another pregnant lady down there doing photos and they asked where my dress was from. I thought I would get into the water to roll around in the surf but that didn't really happen as the dress weighed a tone from the water and I looked and felt like a beached whale lol
On the drive home I started feeling really sick, probably due to little water and food, getting up to early and 2 shoots in one day.
Here are some of the pictures from the day. Love love love them x
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


















Comments