Sammy is 2 months!
Well my little man is 2 months old! Although it does feel like he has been in our lives forever! Thought I would do an update on us while Samuel is having a sleep. He is such a good baby, and I noticed this since we made the fulltime switch to formula. I tried with b/f but it just wasnt working for us. S is such a more contented and happy baby. S had his 2 month needles the other day and it was the hardest thing I have had to do! I had to hold his poor little legs down while they stuck the needles in him. The first one was bad and he cried but stopped pretty much straight away, but the second one OMG He screamed so loud and his face went bright red and he was so sad.... :( It took me 10 mins to soothe him. Im defiantely not looking forward to his 4 month needles. He is almost sleeping through the night now! Bedtime is between 7-730pm, and I follow the bath, bottle, bed routine. This has helped him realise bedtime is approaching and he starts to unwind! He will generally sleep until bet...













Comments