6 months of pure joy!

I can't believe my little man is now 6 months old. Where has the time gone! I am so glad to have Elijah in our lives as he is a true joy to be around.

He is turning into such a little character. Always smiling and happy. He has hit the 10kg mark so I definitely get an arm workout when carrying him around.

We are both co-sleeping and I don't see us stopping any time soon. I just love waking up next to his squishy face. We have now taken the bed off the frame and have a floor bed as I am worried out him rolling off. He has fallen off twice now so this should put an end to that.

Elijah is now also sitting up by himself! So proud of him!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone