Our 11th Wedding Anniversary xxx

Yesterday Elliot and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. How quickly time flies. Sometimes it feels like just the other day we started our journey together as young 16 and 20 year old's. Never did I think we would still be going strong after all these years.

Elliot did really well this year with organising a lovely day/night out. We had organised for Leah to mind the kids for us at home. We headed up Mount Tambourine. We got to the Glow Worm caves and had some chips and drinks before the tour started. We were taken through a briefing and then went through this one cave. It was pitch dark apart from the glow worms on the walls that lit it up like the night sky. It was very pretty. We were all in a single line and Elliot was behind me being silly and touching my butt haha. He still cracks me up.

After the tour finished we hoped in the car and onto our next destination. We arrived at The Escarpment. We stayed there almost 9 years ago when I was early weeks pregnant with Sammy. We had a bit of time to kill so we went for a walk around. So lovely and serene there. I then went up and had a 1 hour of bliss massage. IT WAS HEAVEN! I felt completely lightheaded afterwards and very relaxed.

We hoped back in the car for the final installment of our night. Elliot had made reservations in a beautiful little chapel that had been converted to a restaurant. It was no normal restaurant though. It was called “The Old Church”. It only had around 8 tables in it. When we arrived there was only 1 other couple there. The service was impeccable and it had a beautiful fireplace. The lights were perfect and they had romantic love songs being played. The menu was expensive but the food was orgasmic!

We both ordered a main and dessert each. I had some veal cutlets with a special mash and sauce and Elliot had pork belly. Every mouthful was like heaven. I savoured every single bit. We agreed that we would come here every wedding anniversary. It was beyond words could describe!


We made the drive home. I felt so blissed out and completely in love with the man I married over a decade ago. Here’s to many more years to come and celebrate x

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone