Les Miserable at Ipswich Musical Theatre
Today I took Samuel to his first ever live musical
performance. Mum and Amy (old next door neighbour) came too. He absolutely loved
it! I was going to keep it a surprise but he got it out of me after I convinced
him to wear his settler costume lol
When we arrived we got a bite to eat and I introduced Sam to
the producer. He had a photo with him also. Some people were looking at Sam,
maybe thinking he was a part of the play lol
We watched the play which was fantastic. It was the same
company that put on The Phantom of the Opera. Sam sat well for most of it and I
even caught him singing along to some of the songs.
A few days before the play I had messaged the company’s fb
page to ask if they could help surprise Sam with helping him meet the cast after
the show. The rep said she had confirmed for the Master of the House couple to
be there so I was stoked!
After the show finished we headed down stairs and walked
into the theatre when standing there was almost all of the main cast! I heard
them specifically asking for Sam J
Sam was star struck! He had a few photos with them. I really feel this
experience has encouraged him with his acting. He has a talent for it that’s for
sure!







Comments