Missing him

14 weeks 2 days

I missing Elliot heaps ATM. He's down in Sydney doing a course for his work. He left on Saturday and wont be back until Saturday arvo. I'm finding it really hard to be at home by myself and all I do is think about things. So I've been staying at Na's for a few nights. I think its because Im pregnant and emotional, and its making me really miss Ell.

I slept with the TV on last night and it helped. I actually got some sleep. Ill be sleeping at Leah's new house on Friday, which Im excited about!

On the pregnancy side of things Im STILL feeling crappy in the mornings. I spewed all my breakfast up this morning, it was so gross. I think I need to change cereals. Nutragrain I can handle...

I'm still feeling tired and very bloated after dinner. I cant wait till it changes and I have some energy back. Also on Mondau my ovaries were hurting.

I am so counting down the days until I get to see bubs and its sex at 19 weeks. The date I have booked is the 12th May. Just over one month from today. YAY.

Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone