WOW- from blob to baby
13 weeks 1 day
Today I saw bubs! And wow, what a difference 7 weeks can make! It actually looked like a real baby!
I called in sick with work as I was just feeling so exhausted. The night before the power turned itself off whilst we were asleep so of course we thought it was someone messing around with us.
I ended up sleeping in till 11.30am and waking up in just enough time to get to my OB appointment in time.
I waited for about 10 mins and was then called in. She took my stats and all is OK. I forgot to ask to weigh myself so am not sure if I have put on any weight. I dont feel like I have though.
Near the end of the app. Fiona said lets hop on the ultrasoun machine and see bubs. I think she wanted to do this because I had decided not to have a 12 week scan. I was SO excited as I know what 12 week old bubs look like.
As soon as I layed down I saw bubs. It was so awesome! It was jumping around and even punched me a few times. It would move a bit but then relax. It was a great experience.
So Im pretty happy to have seen bubs and it will help me be patient until my 19 week scan. I cant wait till DH can experience it too.
Ill leave you with a pic of bubs:

xox
Comments