We have ourselves a soccer player!
18 weeks
Wow! I am feeling so excited right now!
For the past week I have been feeling strong kicks so I know its bubs having a dance in my tummy. I can feel the kicks really strongly when I'm laying on my back in bed, sorta propped up with a pillow. I can’t describe the feeling it gives me. All throughout the pregnancy all I’ve had is my sickness to think about, but now that I can actually feel bubs kick, it’s making the experience so much more real and I feel like I'm bonding with the baby.
Anyways last night I was laying there, with my hand on my lower tummy and bubs was kicking away. I just couldn’t stop smiling. I called DH and he laid down next to me and placed his hand where I was feeling the kicks. 1 minute later, bam! He got a big kick. LOL The look on his face was priceless!!! He looked so shocked and his eyes were bulging out of his head! It was so cute. Then he got another 2 kicks. We laughed!
It was an amazing experience to share with Ell. One of many I hope. Makes it so much more real for the both of us! Im so excited about next Monday. 6 days to go...not that Im counting :)
Wow! I am feeling so excited right now!
For the past week I have been feeling strong kicks so I know its bubs having a dance in my tummy. I can feel the kicks really strongly when I'm laying on my back in bed, sorta propped up with a pillow. I can’t describe the feeling it gives me. All throughout the pregnancy all I’ve had is my sickness to think about, but now that I can actually feel bubs kick, it’s making the experience so much more real and I feel like I'm bonding with the baby.
Anyways last night I was laying there, with my hand on my lower tummy and bubs was kicking away. I just couldn’t stop smiling. I called DH and he laid down next to me and placed his hand where I was feeling the kicks. 1 minute later, bam! He got a big kick. LOL The look on his face was priceless!!! He looked so shocked and his eyes were bulging out of his head! It was so cute. Then he got another 2 kicks. We laughed!
It was an amazing experience to share with Ell. One of many I hope. Makes it so much more real for the both of us! Im so excited about next Monday. 6 days to go...not that Im counting :)
Comments