Its almost time
37 weeks 6 days
Where has the time gone? Here I am, at almost 38 weeks pregnant, and only have 2 weeks (give or take) until we meet our little man - SCARY!
Well I've been a bit slack with posting, so Im here to make up for it. I finished work at exactly 36 weeks and it was a nice day. Work took me out to Nandos (my fav) for lunch and also bought me a gorgeous bear rug and a play thingy that attaches to a pram or carseat. I had a cry too - stupid pregnancy hormones.
My first day of maternity leave I stuck into the washing of bubs clothes. By the third day I had washed pretty much everything in his nursery and was bored! Work rang and asked if I wanted to come in for a few hours as they were very snowed under. I said yes.
On Tuesday I had a photo session with Naomi in her garage. She had set it up like a studio. But as soon as I got there I started feeling ill. I had to keep stopping and bend over LOL
Here are a few:




The house still has so much work that needs to be done to it. Im not letting it get to me though. Ells uni is more important though...but thank goodness its almost OVER!
Elliot has also started ripping into the front yard. Im not exactly happy at how its going because its very uneven road and there are tree stumps everywhere and I dont think its safe! Better be fixed up before bubs comes....
Well thats all from me. Tomorrow I have a busy day. OB at 11am, then hyperdome to get some last things for my labour bag, and then lunch at LJ Hookers, and then getting my hair done and then finally going to Naomi's for a BBQ!
Next Tuesday Im going to Wellington Point for a photoshoot with Naomi and her photography buddies. This should be interesting!
Ciao
Where has the time gone? Here I am, at almost 38 weeks pregnant, and only have 2 weeks (give or take) until we meet our little man - SCARY!
Well I've been a bit slack with posting, so Im here to make up for it. I finished work at exactly 36 weeks and it was a nice day. Work took me out to Nandos (my fav) for lunch and also bought me a gorgeous bear rug and a play thingy that attaches to a pram or carseat. I had a cry too - stupid pregnancy hormones.
My first day of maternity leave I stuck into the washing of bubs clothes. By the third day I had washed pretty much everything in his nursery and was bored! Work rang and asked if I wanted to come in for a few hours as they were very snowed under. I said yes.
On Tuesday I had a photo session with Naomi in her garage. She had set it up like a studio. But as soon as I got there I started feeling ill. I had to keep stopping and bend over LOL
Here are a few:




The house still has so much work that needs to be done to it. Im not letting it get to me though. Ells uni is more important though...but thank goodness its almost OVER!
Elliot has also started ripping into the front yard. Im not exactly happy at how its going because its very uneven road and there are tree stumps everywhere and I dont think its safe! Better be fixed up before bubs comes....
Well thats all from me. Tomorrow I have a busy day. OB at 11am, then hyperdome to get some last things for my labour bag, and then lunch at LJ Hookers, and then getting my hair done and then finally going to Naomi's for a BBQ!
Next Tuesday Im going to Wellington Point for a photoshoot with Naomi and her photography buddies. This should be interesting!
Ciao
Comments
I have been trying to get hold of you every where!! i need ur number so i can oring u when bubs comes along, and so i can send u something ... email me at my work email obrienc@atlasmetals.com.au
xxxxxx