So close now!

39 weeks 3 days

Just thought I would do a quick blog before I dont get a chance to do one for a while!

Well Im almost at my due date and am totally freaked out LO Well not totally, maybe just a smudge. This pregnancy has just flown. It really is amazing how fast its gone and I cant believe Im so close to being a Mum. My life is going to change forever, but im excited about it.

Im loving not working and have actually gotten over the 'bored' stage. Im really just enjoying sleeping, eating, and surfing the net all the time. Because I know I wont get to do these things very very soon, for a very very long time!

I just think Ell and I have had a good 7.5 years for ourselves and to do what we want so we cant wait to meet our little man and care and love for him. I hope we are good parents.

We had our pro pics taken by Naomi yesterday. Im so glad we got them done because they turned out amazing. It was something I really wanted to have and Im going to make a storyboard out of them. Here are a few:




Bubs is pretty dam cosy in me ATM. I was having some pretty tight braxton hicks last night. I just feel so tight and full and get stitches under my rib where he has parked his arse!

I have a feeling he's going to go well overdue and Ill probably have to be induced, which is something I dont want. SO, im going to be brave and try some castor oil tomorrow night. It worked with bringin on labour for Leah so it may do the same for me. Ive got to do it one day (labour that is) so Im trying not to let it totally freak me out and just do it, so i can meet my little man.

So you may not hear from me again until after I have him! Exciting! Wish me luck :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone