Feeling good!

15 weeks

Well I was right, I am starting to feel better now! I had a look back through my old blog entries and it was around 15/16 weeks with Samuel that I started feeling better, so I'm more then sure that there's another little boy in there!

Things are going well now that I'm not so sick. Sure, I still feel a little 'off' in the mornings but as soon as I eat breakfast (which has been consisting of oats, banana and water) I feel good, like I can tackle the day. So no more lounging around in the lounge room ALL day. I bet Samuel is happy about that!

Well I'm now 15 weeks and I cant believe how uncomfy I am at night! I hate to see how I feel at 35 weeks pregnant, god help me!Its after I eat dinner that I feel so full and then having to clean the kitchen and bend down to sweep etc doesn't help. But I gotta do what I gotta do.

I had my first checkup with the Dr at Redlands Hospital (this is where I'm going this time). Although I am seeing a group of 6 midwives for the pregnancy and birth, I think seeing a Dr is routine. It's about a 30km drive, which is the same as the Mater. I went in to see the Dr and she asked a few quick basic questions then I hoped up on the bed and she got the doppler out. I got to hear bubs heart beat ♥♥♥ I had to fight back a tear LOL

We still haven't started on the nursery yet. We are in the process of getting Elliot's work to build us a donga. Its like a shed but much more fancy. It comes with a base and could basically be used as an office as it will have windows and a door. They aren't cheap but as we are getting it for cost almost we could sell it for much more. As soon as we get it we can start the moving of rooms and get all the clutter that's in the dining room out and also all the crap that's out the front. I've just got to keep pushing El.

Speaking of El, some great news in regards to his work, the other day he was given a company car! We were so close to having to borrow money from the bank to buy another car as his commodore was about to fall apart (literally) so it came at PERFECT timing. He was given a 2005 Kia Sorento 4WD. PLUS the other bonus is he was given a fuel card! So now we only need to fill one car which doesn't cost much each week ($50 max). I was so happy when he told me, and also when he let me take it for a test drive! 4WD's are awesome, you get to sit up so high! Hopefully I can borrow it on the weekends haha Just have to get a new car seat to put in there. He's still working his butt off there, working 6 days a week, often 12 hrs a day. I just hope he can get it under control by September, as I'm going to need his help more then ever.

Not long now til my trip to Sydney. I'm so excited! Naomi is flying down with me which will be great for the company and to have a hand with all my stuff and Samuel. We're down for a week and a half and in that time I'll be attending Colleen's wedding (so excited to see her walk down the aisle), seeing Tom Green live and catching up with old friends! I'll miss El though.

On the Sammy side of things, he's such a character and I cant believe he is almost 18 months old! Time is really flying by. His latest thing is being obsessed with a plastic bowl and wooden spoon. He just loves to carry them around (sometimes two spoons in one hand) and to mix! I say "mix mix mix" and he stirs the spoon around the bowl. He also loves the duster and would scream (tanties are coming into the equation now) if I took it off him (for lunch time of course). Hopefully he loves cleaning!

His sleep has settled down a bit and he's going to bed a bit easier. He has a really bad cough at the moment and its all because of daycare. He had had about 5 days of not being there and then when he came home yesterday, his cough was back! Poor lil chook. It sounds nasty. I really need to get him a vaporizer for his room. It sucks because they cant give anything to him as he's under 2. I just hope he shakes it soon. Speaking of daycare he's becoming better at the drop off. If there's something to distract him then he's fine. I think its good for him.

Well I must go and wake Master S up and get dinner ready. The life of a house wife :)


Scared of the ball pit!

Looks so much like Dad here! Cheeky boy...

Spoon stuck on face. Favourite game to play!

Comments

Jessica Lerch said…
Goodness me I had so much to catch up on!!!

Keep up the blog posts Kath I'll keep an eye on you now.

It is so good to hear how things are going!

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone