On the home-stretch now
31 weeks
9 weeks to go! Eeeekkk! How did that come about so quick?! I am looking forward to it though and hope it passes quickly as I'm starting to get big and uncomfy and just want to hold and stare at my new little man!
My results from my GD test came back all clear, as I knew they would. I had to have the Anti-D needle but this time they gave it to me in a spot above my bum cheek LOL it didn't hurt as much as the top of the arm does so I'll get the second shot, at 34 weeks, in the same spot.
I don't go back to the hospy until 34 weeks. And then probably 36 weeks, and then every week until I'm 40 - I think!
All I can think about lately is food! Must be another growth spurt (of my butt!). I really should tr and eat more healthy but meh! Its my last pregnancy, I may as well enjoy it!
Im down to 1-2 pees per night now, which is good considering bubs is laying on my bladder a lot of the time. Its weird, I feel like I have to pee so bad but when I do hardly anything comes out! Bubs still doesn't move much so I really savor those big kicks/movements I get. He gets the hicupps at least 4 times a day, just like Samuel. I just cant imagine what our other son is going to look like! I wonder if his personality will be like Sam's....not long til we find out I guess!
Third trimester tiredness has also set in. Man, I feel like I could sleep all day! Thats why I hang out for Tuesday when Sam's in care as I can sleep as long as I want. Im just trying to rest as much as I can.
Samuel is going good. Eating and sleeping better which is a relief. He does some funny things, which are so cute. I ask him to say cow and he says "moo", he sniffs when i ask him to say pig, his new obsession is trucks and cars, planes and boats. He refers to all of them as 'bep' LOL Whenever he sees a truck on the road he calls out 'bep!' and when El says muscles to him he sort of flexes although his arms go the wrong way hehe Samuel also makes me kiss his teddies a million times before he goes down for the night. I had to quit the swimming because it was too much for me! Packing the bag, getting up to the car, changing him for the swimming, getting home etc So we'll try again next year.
Well that's all for tonight. Its 10pm and I am soooo tired! Stay tuned for another update. I'll leave you with some pics.
Here is Samuel and Adelene (his future wife):

His new favourite daredevil thing to do:

This is how I found him the other day. Stuck in the mud, literately (of course i had to get my camera):

My handsome lil man:
9 weeks to go! Eeeekkk! How did that come about so quick?! I am looking forward to it though and hope it passes quickly as I'm starting to get big and uncomfy and just want to hold and stare at my new little man!
My results from my GD test came back all clear, as I knew they would. I had to have the Anti-D needle but this time they gave it to me in a spot above my bum cheek LOL it didn't hurt as much as the top of the arm does so I'll get the second shot, at 34 weeks, in the same spot.
I don't go back to the hospy until 34 weeks. And then probably 36 weeks, and then every week until I'm 40 - I think!
All I can think about lately is food! Must be another growth spurt (of my butt!). I really should tr and eat more healthy but meh! Its my last pregnancy, I may as well enjoy it!
Im down to 1-2 pees per night now, which is good considering bubs is laying on my bladder a lot of the time. Its weird, I feel like I have to pee so bad but when I do hardly anything comes out! Bubs still doesn't move much so I really savor those big kicks/movements I get. He gets the hicupps at least 4 times a day, just like Samuel. I just cant imagine what our other son is going to look like! I wonder if his personality will be like Sam's....not long til we find out I guess!
Third trimester tiredness has also set in. Man, I feel like I could sleep all day! Thats why I hang out for Tuesday when Sam's in care as I can sleep as long as I want. Im just trying to rest as much as I can.
Samuel is going good. Eating and sleeping better which is a relief. He does some funny things, which are so cute. I ask him to say cow and he says "moo", he sniffs when i ask him to say pig, his new obsession is trucks and cars, planes and boats. He refers to all of them as 'bep' LOL Whenever he sees a truck on the road he calls out 'bep!' and when El says muscles to him he sort of flexes although his arms go the wrong way hehe Samuel also makes me kiss his teddies a million times before he goes down for the night. I had to quit the swimming because it was too much for me! Packing the bag, getting up to the car, changing him for the swimming, getting home etc So we'll try again next year.
Well that's all for tonight. Its 10pm and I am soooo tired! Stay tuned for another update. I'll leave you with some pics.
Here is Samuel and Adelene (his future wife):

His new favourite daredevil thing to do:

This is how I found him the other day. Stuck in the mud, literately (of course i had to get my camera):

My handsome lil man:
Comments