Our visit to Strawberry Farm

32 weeks 3 days

Just backdating this as I'd like to remember back on more things that I do with Samuel.

For a while I had been trying to find a place where there are live farm animals for Sammy to interact with, as he just loves animals, especially cows.

I wasn't having much luck until I came across a group email from a playgroup where they were meeting at a place called Strawberry Farm, about 20 minutes down the highway.

I rang the place up, got directions and was all set to go there the next day. We drove down there and there was a cow, goats, a pig, guinea pigs, ducks and chickens.

Samuel had lots of fun going into the big paddock to touch the animals and even got to get close to a cow! The goats were very scabby. I sat down to enjoy a coffee while Samuel roamed, but he needed my help so I went to help him and before I could stop them, these huge Irisis were eating my toast and ripping open the animal food packet of pebbles! Lucky I saved half of it.

Just before we left, before I could stop him, Samuel bent down to pick up a huge pile of (dry - thank god) cow turd. I quickly whacked that one out of this hands LOL

It was a good little outing for him. Although I wasn't impressed when it came to the scraping of the animal poo off his shoes at the end of the day!

Here are some pics:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone