Happy 2nd Birthday Samuel!

Can't believe my little man is 2! The time has just flown!



On Sunday we met up with everyone at Beenleigh Tavern for lunch. Originally we were going to go to the Bearded Dragon but it had been raining so was extremely soggy there.

In my sleepiness I had forgotten to txt Naomi to tell her we were now meeting in Beenleigh instead and so after sitting at the tavern for half an hour Naomi rings Leah to see where were all were and she told her they were at Mount Tambo! Oppps so sorry Naomi!

After they arrived we all ate a nice lunch and then came back to ours for a gorgeous truck cake Janette had kindly made. Samuel absolutely loved it!

It was a bit hectic with everyone in my small house but it was nice to have us all together. We even got a photo of all the grandkids together!

Samuel got a ride-in-car, play truck and cleaning set from El and I, a huge cubbyhouse from Naomi and Leah, $35 each from Mum and Nan and $70 from Vicki.









Mum is up from Sydney and had been staying at mine for a while. It was great having her here to give a hand with entertaining Samuel. Even gave me a chance to nap!

Im not feeling too bad actually. Oliver usually feeds every 4-5 hrs through the night but I basically let him have boob any time he wants throughout the day.

Its funny how different things are this time round. I just feel so relaxed about breastfeeding and have even had him sleep in the bed with us a few times. He certainly likes to be close to me. I had him weighed the other day and he has put on 220g in a week, which is excellent. So needless to say it makes me feel confident that he's getting enough.

Today at childcare I came into Sammy's room and all the kids came huddling over the capsule to look at Ollie and one boy reached in to touch his foot and Samuel saw and shoved him out of the way!! Very protective but still likes to scratch him. Wonder when the novelty will wear off. I know they'll be best friends though.

Im going to be brave and go to mothers group tomorrow with the 2 boys. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone