Happy New Year!
The Johnson's had a fairly uneventful New Years this year. We didnt really have any plans until we were invited by El's uncle Peter to join them for a party at theirs.
Gerri had prepared a mountain of food and there were drinks galore but I let El do the drinking so I could drive home. I just didnt feel like it. We had the count down and then left shortly after as the kids were dead tired.
I think having a boring New Years Eve every few years is healthy! Here are some pics from the night:
Gerri had prepared a mountain of food and there were drinks galore but I let El do the drinking so I could drive home. I just didnt feel like it. We had the count down and then left shortly after as the kids were dead tired.
I think having a boring New Years Eve every few years is healthy! Here are some pics from the night:







Comments