The new face of Griffith Business School - ME!
It is absolutely perfect for me and a great way to ease my way back into the workforce. I work Mon-Thurs 9am - 3pm. I have time to come home first and tidy up and start dinner. Once that is done I then pick the boys up and we eat dinner straight away. It helps when Im organised though!
I am loving being back at work and have met some really nice people there. I share a large office with a lady called Sharon and everyone I meet has been with Griffith for many years. So I feel this could be a long term career. I am at the Logan campus so it only takes me about 20 minutes to get there.
The boys are adjusting well to the change and I am
just loving after some 'me' time. I feel happier and calmer. Speaking of the
boys and care, this is their new plan:
The boys are in daycare Tuesday and Thursday. Mondays
they are at home with Vicki as she kindly offered to mind them. I think its
going great and the boys have definitely warmed to her and adore her. And
Wednesdays they are at Ania's house. Ania is a gorgeous little Russian lady who
has started out in family daycare a few months ago. She lives in Waterford so
perfect when dropping them off on the way to work. At first it was just temporary
until I get a spot at daycare, but I am really getting used to Ania so I may
just keep them there. She also did a babysitting job for us (cash in hand) at
night whilst the boys were asleep, so El and I could go on a date night.
We went out to dinner at Cactus Jacks. Great food!
Especially the fajitas. We also had some cocktails at the bar and for the first
time I tried a long island iced tea. Talk about strong! We then went and saw
'The Hunger Games'. It was a good movie but not El's type of one.

Comments