c25k I love you!

I have been following the c25k (couch to 5km run) for almost 8 months now and my running has improved dramatically. It has aided in my weightloss and brought my fitness level up. 3 months ago I couldn't even run more then 5 minutes straight without running out of breath. The longest I have done is 23 minutes straight.

It's an app that you download onto your phone and there is a voice that tells you when to start walking, running, cool down etc. It’s like your own personal trainer! When I started at the beginning it was intervals of say 90 running, 60 seconds walking. But now is 20 + minutes straight. Elliot has started running too, although he doesn't follow it strictly.

Highly recommended! Photo on the left was about  1.5 years ago and on the right taken a few days ago!

I have also started bootcamp with my gym. It runs for 8 weeks and I can go twice a week, Mondays and Fridays at 6am. Kaz is our trainer and really works us hard but I am loving it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone