New Years Eve 2013

Happy New Years!!!!

Another year gone by! Happy New Years everyone! I hope this new year of 2014 brings many happy times and beautiful memories for you all.

Because the past few years El and I have had  reasonably quiet or non-eventful, I decided we were going to do something fun this NYE.

I convinced Na and Adrian and Ashleigh and James to come to the "I wish I was ball" at the RNA showgrounds. We all got a room at the Hilton. At around 8:30pm Na and I got ready together and did hair makeup etc. Naomi and Adrian were dressed as a cute German couple and Elliot and I were Viking King and Queen. Ash and James came as Thor and Black Widow! We certainly were a site but felt more at home at the event where everyone was dressed up.

There were a few different music areas and food and drinks galore. It was a fun night but Ash had too much fun too soon and was blind drunk laying on the oval for most of it haha.

We left shortly after the count down and walked, what seemed like hundreds of kms, back to the hotel. At one point we found ourselves walking through kings cross which was not a good idea!!!

Mum was at home with the boys, Kiara and Kye and apparently had a shocker of a night so we wont be doing that again. I know how crazy the boys can get when they're altogether!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone