20 weeks! Half way!


Well today I have hit the half way mark. 20 weeks! Can you believe it? Above is a photo of the little man yesterday @ 19 weeks 6 days. This is probably the best photo they got of him unfortunately but it's still amazing to look at and wonder what he will be like...

Since 19 weeks I have been feeling a lot more little kicks, which is exciting. It really is a reminder of the precious life growing inside me and how blessed and lucky I am to be able to carry and grow this child. God has chosen this little one for me so I am grateful.

In regards to health, I am still feeling great! Still a little tired from some night wake-ups from the boys, or the cat, but apart from that I am good. I haven't put any weight on in the past month or so but am eating great (most of the time) and am now trying to exercise whenever I can, They have just re-done the gym at work so the equipment is newer which helps get you motivated.

I am religiously applying Palmers body butter to help keep stretchmarks at bay, but also because it smells so good and makes my skin so so soft. My skin is still breaking out but I think it will do so for the rest of the pregnancy unfortunately.

I have put my name down for a Griffith Midwifery student to follow me through my pregnancy. They will come to appointments and be present at the birth. I should have thought of it earlier!

Elliot resigned from his job and has 2 weeks off before he starts his new job so he was able to come with me to my 20 week scan yesterday. He asked lots of questions which was cute. Bubs was very active and a little stubborn with turning his head so the sonographer could get a good profile picture. Everything seems to be growing along nicely.

I find myself now sleeping mainly on my left side (the best side to sleep on) and turning over to the other side can feel quite weird. It will just get worse I am sure!

I pretty much have everything organised now. All I need is a pram, which I will layby, and basics like nappies, wipes, burp cloths etc. I purchased a 2nd hand SNS capsule that goes up to 12 months and connect straight into the pram frame. That will be handy for the shops and when I'm out with the kids. I also have an ergo carrier ready to go with newborn insert.

That's all for now. I will update again soon xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone