And she's here!

6 weeks 1 day

Well Mrs Morning Sickness have reared her ugly head!

I remember about a week ago when I wasn't feeling pregnant I was hoping morning sickness would come just so I could feel more preggers. Well my wish came true!

Every morning I'm waking feeling like I have a hang over. The past few days have been just bearbale but this morning was bad. I was sitting in the car ready to drive out of the driveway when i just started vomitting - EWH! It hurt my tummy as I hadn't eaten breaky, only water.

All I could stomach was a boost juice. The thought of food is really turning me off. So I'm sitting here trying to write a shopping list whilst almost dry wrenching...

But all good! Hopefully it only lasts for the first trimester...

Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone