Just a quick one

17 weeks 2 days

I thought Id just do a quick entry as Im about to go to bed. Ell's done heaps of work to the spare room tonight. He has scrapped off all the underlay that was stuck to the floor with turps. The house now smells like turps and I felt a bit sick from it, but its the only way to get the stuff off.

So we're one step closer to having the room done so I can start doing up the nursery.

Im really over work ATM. Im sick of coming in and having no work to do. Its so boring. So I might enquire about centrelink and see if Id be entitled to anything whilst not working.

Anyways just thougth Id leave you with a picture I took tonight. Eating dinner helps me look properly pregnant....oh baby just kicked ever so slightly :)

Comments

Cathy said…
Hey Kath, How are you??? Glad that you are finally getting over your morning sickness. It's a bitch isn't it!!! Anyways, stay in touch if you can as I would love to hear from you. Love the pics of your growing belly. I bet you can't wait to find out what sex bubs is! Are you going to let everyone know or keep it a secret? Hi to Elliot also... xxx Cathy xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone