Getting Organised

21 weeks 3 days

Well Ive finally made a start on buying things for bubs. I honestly thought I would have bought everything I need the day after I got my BFP. But this wasnt the case. I pick up the cot this week (as Im not working Thursday and Froday) and hopefully can set it up this weekend!

Its so much fun shopping for bubs and certainly makes it seem more real. Bubs is still kicking but I cant wait for them to get stronger. I'd love for Ell to feel them again, but he hasnt been in the right spot at the right time.My tummy has popped a little and things are starting to get a little uncomfortable, especially bending over to pick up things.

Its pretty cold in QLD at the moment. I was forced to go out and buy a fan heater today. Its just so cold!

I had an OB appointment the other week. All is going well and I got to hear busb heart beating through the doppler. That was cool! My next one isnt for another 3 weeks but unfortunately I then have to pay my 24 week pregnancy management fee (WTF)....anyways thats another rant all together!
Ell and I have been talking baby names and we're both off the name Kohan now! We do like Samuel but who knows, that may change. There just isnt many good boys names out there I reckon! Ell's getting pretty excited about meeting the baby. He says how he's going to be such a great Dad and is going to spend heaps of time with him (like when he gets home from work). Its so sweet. Its funny how much he has changed from the time I showed him the positive pregnancy test! I guess it was just a shock that it happened so quick, but now that he has seen his son and that he's growing inside me, he's really ready to be a Dad. Im so excited too and cant wait to be a Mum. As scary as it is, I cant wait to hold him! I think Ill be a good Mum....well I hope so anyways!

I had a bit of a stressful week last week. My boss decided that he couldnt afford to pay me for 40 hrs a week for a job that only needs 20 hrs. Im feeling good ATM so want to continue working full time. So I was lucky enough to have found some part time temp work in the city. Three days a week in the city and two days local. I can stop stressing now. Ill do this for a few months and then probably stop work. We need all the money we can get ATM.

It was also Dads wedding on the weekend. I think I planned it pretty good. It was a bit stressful in the morning but turned out OK. The food was nice and Naomi got some great pics, which I cant wait to see.
Here's some of the items we've purchased for bubs:
Pram (Delta 2.0):


Cot set (in white):


Nursery set (Kidsline - Silver lining):


"Dream" plaque for above the cot:

Bookcase:

Side table (for those night time feeds):

And here's my lates belly shot taken tonight:

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're really popping out now hey Kathy! I love the glider and the side table with the mags strategically placed on top, hehe. I think you and Ell will be great parents.

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone