Belly Belly
28 weeks 5 days
Just thought I would post my most recent belly pic. My tummy has been feeling really tight and Im starting to not be able to see my hoo ha! The belly just seems to get in the way! But you know what? Apart from the constant peeing and aches and pains, I LOVE being pregnant. I feel so womanly! And theres something beautiful about having my son inside me, growing stronger every day. I cant wait to meet him! Im gonna shower him with love...


Just thought I would post my most recent belly pic. My tummy has been feeling really tight and Im starting to not be able to see my hoo ha! The belly just seems to get in the way! But you know what? Apart from the constant peeing and aches and pains, I LOVE being pregnant. I feel so womanly! And theres something beautiful about having my son inside me, growing stronger every day. I cant wait to meet him! Im gonna shower him with love...


Comments