Loving the moves bubs

26 weeks 4 days

Just a quick post tonight. Its 8.50pm and Im pretty tired!

Not much has been happening lately. I thought I would weigh myself as the other October Mummies I chat to on maternal were discussing ho much weight they have put on so far. A lot of them were between 8-11kg. I weighed myself and I have put on 2.5kg. Im trying not to let this worry me, as every says every pregnancy is different and my body is doing its thing. Another bonus is I havent got any stretchmarks yet...yet that is! I'm still moisturing myself 2 times a day and dont plan to stop. Hopefully Ill get lucky.

My back is becoming very sore now. Especially at night when Im bending over whilst tidying up or trying to get off the lounge after laying down. I want to enquire and see if there is a place that does massage for pregnancy woman thats covered by my private health insurance...

I ordered a grobag a week ago and it arrived in the mail the other day. I got the 1 TOG 0-6 months little pirate one. It seems HUGE! I will probably only use it from say 3 months, and swaddle bubs from newborn to then.

The other night I was laying in bed and I could actually feel bubs hiccupping! It was so cute and I just laid still in amazement...he's fairly active and sometimes does full rolls in my belly. Feels very strange but I ABSOLUTLY love the feeling.

I have my GD blood test on Saturday. I nervous about drinking the glunk sweet stuff. Leah said when she drunk hers she felt faint...Im sure the results will come back fine. I just hope I dont get the diabetes like Mum.

Ell and I start our antenatal classes next week. This I am excited about as it will make it seem evern more real for us, especially Ell. We go on the Tuesday, 6-9pm, and then the following Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm - wow, Ells gonna love that. NOT :)

Here's my latest belly pic:

Anyways must be off, bed is calling me

night xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone