Feeling like crap

6 weeks 3 days

Oh man, today would have to be one of the worst days of morning sickness ever! Why oh why did I wish it upon myself?

As soon as I got to work I started feeling so nausious. I spewed hard in the toilets and felt so weak after that.

Sitting at my desk my feet were sweating and my heart was pounding. I felt like I was going to collapse.

So I took myself to the drs. and got a prescription for Maxalon. Its 1 tablet daily and helps with controlling nausea and vomitting...

Argh, I feel so bad, God help me!

Comments

Naomi V said…
Well at least you are away now in the beautiful rain forest pampering yourself!

I need to make you a new blog header - the colours really don't go. Will put it on my list of things to do.

Love ya
xx

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone