Give us a break!
8 weeks
Well, about 2 weeks ago morning sickness reared her ugly head but this time she's decided to party all day long :( Man, this is harder then I thought it would be. I'm struggling to get through the days and often end up in tears about how horrible I feel.
El has been really understanding and is putting up with my daggy appearance, a trashed house, continuous trips to the shops and a grumpy wife, so bless him.
You'd think I'd get a break from last time but no, not meant to be. My body just cant handle all the hormones running through it! I'm just praying, with all my might, that it doesn't hang around for long. I dont know what I'd do if it did :(
I've decided to put Samuel in care twice a week, for about 5 hours a day. I really think he's at the age now where he will enjoy it and benefit from it. He needs to get out of the house and interact with toddlers his age. About 2 weeks ago he started walking. Its the cutest thing ever, to see him walk along like a puppet on strings. Growing up too fast :(
Some cute things he's doing at the moment are: ta toe (like tar toe), no idea what it means and I'm sure its not tomato cause he doesn't eat them much! So cute, he'll just walk around saying ta toe. He also says other things but its baby talk and way too cute. He also likes walking from one lounge to the other and likes to throw himself into it haha He is still getting into everything but I've learnt to relax and keep telling myself I can clean up tonight.
Speaking of lounges thats my second bed now! I spend most of my day laying on there while Sammy walks around the lounge-room playing with his toys or walking ABC for kids. I feel terribly guilty which is why I'm putting him in care. I cant do hardly anything anymore and we haven't left the house for like a week! Time to get him out and about. I am also trying to swap his swimming (which starts back next week) to a Saturday so Elliot can take him as I can not see myself getting in a pool to do kick kick kick at 9.30am in the morning. That's my prime vomiting into an ice cream container time!
What's also is making it is hard is the fact that El's started a new job as Financial Controller and is working long hours, even though he is 10 minutes from home. He leaves at about 7am and some nights doesn't get home til 8pm. He is a manager so I guess that comes with the job, but he has promised me that once he gets everything under control then he'll be home 4.30pm and will just do some work from home. Which is ideal, especially when the new baby comes.
Speaking of new baby, I decided not to have an early scan. I trust my body (who couldn't when Im so sick so obviously my levels are high) and this pregnancy and have faith all will be good. I will have a scan at 12 weeks, so about a month away. Im still not exactly sure of how far along I am to the day (as I have a longer cycle) but its at least 8 weeks.
Well I better go and wake Samuel up and try and eat something else as the same piece of toast was swirling around my mouth for 10 mins and Im starting to feel sick again :( Ill leave you with some pics.
Ciao
xxx


Well, about 2 weeks ago morning sickness reared her ugly head but this time she's decided to party all day long :( Man, this is harder then I thought it would be. I'm struggling to get through the days and often end up in tears about how horrible I feel.
El has been really understanding and is putting up with my daggy appearance, a trashed house, continuous trips to the shops and a grumpy wife, so bless him.
You'd think I'd get a break from last time but no, not meant to be. My body just cant handle all the hormones running through it! I'm just praying, with all my might, that it doesn't hang around for long. I dont know what I'd do if it did :(
I've decided to put Samuel in care twice a week, for about 5 hours a day. I really think he's at the age now where he will enjoy it and benefit from it. He needs to get out of the house and interact with toddlers his age. About 2 weeks ago he started walking. Its the cutest thing ever, to see him walk along like a puppet on strings. Growing up too fast :(
Some cute things he's doing at the moment are: ta toe (like tar toe), no idea what it means and I'm sure its not tomato cause he doesn't eat them much! So cute, he'll just walk around saying ta toe. He also says other things but its baby talk and way too cute. He also likes walking from one lounge to the other and likes to throw himself into it haha He is still getting into everything but I've learnt to relax and keep telling myself I can clean up tonight.
Speaking of lounges thats my second bed now! I spend most of my day laying on there while Sammy walks around the lounge-room playing with his toys or walking ABC for kids. I feel terribly guilty which is why I'm putting him in care. I cant do hardly anything anymore and we haven't left the house for like a week! Time to get him out and about. I am also trying to swap his swimming (which starts back next week) to a Saturday so Elliot can take him as I can not see myself getting in a pool to do kick kick kick at 9.30am in the morning. That's my prime vomiting into an ice cream container time!
What's also is making it is hard is the fact that El's started a new job as Financial Controller and is working long hours, even though he is 10 minutes from home. He leaves at about 7am and some nights doesn't get home til 8pm. He is a manager so I guess that comes with the job, but he has promised me that once he gets everything under control then he'll be home 4.30pm and will just do some work from home. Which is ideal, especially when the new baby comes.
Speaking of new baby, I decided not to have an early scan. I trust my body (who couldn't when Im so sick so obviously my levels are high) and this pregnancy and have faith all will be good. I will have a scan at 12 weeks, so about a month away. Im still not exactly sure of how far along I am to the day (as I have a longer cycle) but its at least 8 weeks.
Well I better go and wake Samuel up and try and eat something else as the same piece of toast was swirling around my mouth for 10 mins and Im starting to feel sick again :( Ill leave you with some pics.
Ciao
xxx


Comments