Worries

I'm already stressing so much about this baby and it isn't even 1cm long yet! Gee, how different things were when pregnant with Samuel. I'm probably stressing over nothing but I just cant help it.

I went to the Drs yesterday to get my blood test results back and my HCG level was 110. I didn't think much of it until I got home and pulled out Samuel's HCG level and I almost had a hear tattack when it read 12,000. I rang the Dr and he explained that I may not be far along therefore the lower reading and that I can't compare the two pregnancies.

So this morning I went back down to the drs and got him to include a test for HCG levels to make sure they are doubling up (which they should do every 24-48 hrs). I left there and went to the ultrasound place. All throughout the morning I had been drinking lots of water and by the time i go there i had drunk 1.5 lts. I was seriously going to wee my pants!

I went in and the guy started doing the scan. After 5 minutes he said 'well i can not find anything but that may be because you are still very early. We wont usually see anything until 5-6 weeks. Come back in 3 weeks time". Great! Needless to say I wasn't very happy then.

So that means another trip to the Drs to get another referral for 3 weeks time. Luckily the scan was bulk billed and I didn't have to fork out the $80.

After that, and Samuel was so whinny by then, we went to the pathology again and I had my blood test. I should have my HCG levels back this afternoon. I am praying that they have risen considerably.

I just wish things were going as smoothly as Samuel's pregnancy....I'm probably stressing out over nothing though as some friends said that their levels were around the same when 4 weeks and they now have healthy bubs. I just want everything to be ok...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy is 2 months!

Mr Timmy came for a visit

Merry Christmas Everyone